Is a bright and vibrant working atmosphere what you are seeking? Do you want to report directly to an intelligent and impressive Group FC?
This recruitment business is going through a metamorphic, transformation period and is looking for an FP&A Analyst join their team and be an integral part of this process.
This global organisation, boasting a multi-hundred million pound turnover, is an industry leader in both their specialist recruitment and management consultancy. They pride themselves on hiring the brightest minds in the market and it shows in the ever-continuing success of the company.
This role is an integral commercial role reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller. The FP&A analyst will have a broad range of responsibilities, business partnering with senior stakeholders across the business internationally, and helping to deliver the business strategy.
The key responsibilities are:
- Oversee the restructuring of the board packs that are delivered across senior management.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Ownership of the production of MI and KPI reporting
- Responsibility for financial modeling and analysis.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across the business in various departments.
- Use data and MI analysis in order to be able to guide key business decisions.
- Ad hoc commercial projects.
The ideal FP&A analyst will have:
- A degree and an accounting qualification.
- Experience in the service sector.
- A strong numerical and analytical mind.