Private Medical PA – Fully Remote Working – Saturday Hours + ad hoc admin support during the week – up to £35k (pro rata)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a dynamic and proactive Private Medical PA, with experience of working remotely, to work from home/virtually for a fast-growing medical startup in London on Saturdays (8.30am – 5.30pm) and ad hoc hours during the week, as needed.
Our client, an expanding Medical Practice based in the centre of London, is looking for a special person with proven secretarial skills to join their ever-expanding support team which is 100% remote.
Working Saturdays, you will complement the midweek team and work with other colleagues to provide an exceptional service to their patients. Skills wise, we are looking for 60+ wpm, which will be tested, together with a good understanding of working in a pressurised environment.
Working from home, the hours are Saturday 8.30am – 5.30pm, with ad hoc support provided during the week, as required. Although this is a home-based role, the expectation is that the role would have the successful candidate’s full attention and focus on a Saturday, this isn’t a role that can be juggled alongside other commitments.
The varied and busy Virtual Private Medical PA role will include:
* Closely working within a wider team of other medical PAs within the clinic
* Liaising with clients and referrers
* Diary management and coordination of multiple psychiatrists
* Email management for multiple psychiatrists, 5-8 inboxes
* Extensive telephone management – new enquiries and regular patients
* Proofreading and editing clinical letters and reports and sending using secure systems
* Drafting correspondence
* Invoicing and processing payments over the phone
* Liaising with medical insurers
* Uploading documents to cloud-based record system
* Managing repeat prescription requests and other patient requests
* Proactively managing the psychiatrists’ workload, ensuring requests are followed up
What we’re looking for:
* Previous experience in a private medical PA / private medical secretary role – mental health experience is highly beneficial
* Fluent English language skills
* Fast and accurate typing skills – c60wpm+ (candidates will need to undertake a typing test)
* Experienced in working remotely / working from home in a professional manner
* Ability to work the hours as listed above
* Ability to multitask
* Attention to detail required at the highest level
* Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
* IT literate/tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
* Experienced with G-Suite (Google Docs & Sheets, Gmail, G-Calendar, GoogleDrive etc)
* Proactive and self-motivated to work with autonomy
* Ability to provide 5* customer service at all times, excellent telephone manner
* Highly organised and proactive nature
* Dynamic, proactive, focused and hard working
* Ability to be discreet and deal with confidential and sensitive information
* Mature manner with the ability to deal with confidential and possible conflicts or challenging situation
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to utilise their private medical experience and skills in a role that is based from home, working the hours as above.
Please note: The recruitment process will include pre-interview competency testing.
Interested in this Remote Working Private Medical PA position?
If this role sounds of interest, you have the experience and skillset we’re looking for and you are able to work the hours as stated above, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘CP – Remote Working Private Medical PA – Saturdays