Media Sales Executive
£26,000 – £32,000 + Uncapped Commission
Hybrid Working – London
Do you have a strong b2b media sales background or maybe you're looking to move into media sales?
Interested in travel, luxury brands, marketing and technology?
Our client is an industry leading media publishing business. They are the proud owners of many of the markets most prominent and highly respected brands inclusding a numbner of which feauture heavily on out TV screens.
Their sales team is now hiring for a super talented senior media sales executive to sell creative solutions including digital advertising across a number of their leading portfolio brands.
The Role: Senior Media Sales Executive
* Prospecting and new business development via phone, LinkedIn, email
* Managing some existing accounts
* Achieving and exceeding sales targets
* face to face client meetings
* Writing and sending effective sales proposals
* Development of new accounts
* Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors and the wider show team
* Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales
* Achieving activity KPIs
Profile Required: Senior Media Sales Executive
* Previous experience in a new business b2b sale srole (media sales desirable)
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Solid understanding and ability to demonstrate new business core sales skills
* Ambitious,driven to succeed,passionate about growth
* Good negotiator with ability to successfully deal with objections and close
* Highly driven & self-motivated
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge