Our client is looking to expand their sales team with a Business Development Manager due to continued growth across the company in the last two years. Operating within the Fire & Security market for three decades, they are experts in their market and have been family run since the beginning.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be selling complete solutions to a range of clients across the UK. This includes design, planning, installations, maintenance, repairs and servicing for systems such as access control, automatic doors, CCTV, intruder detection and much more. Our client is looking for someone that is driven and energetic with a passion for selling. Along with;
* Have knowledge on Security Systems – this is essential.
* A strong background in developing business from cold and working to targets.
* Able to work alongside the other teams to maximize company performance and ensure continual growth.
* Some experience in surveying
* Full clean driving license
* Up to 55k basic depending on experience
* 5-6k Car allowance
* Generous and achievable bonus structure.
* 28 days holiday with annual increases
* Company private health insurance
Although this role is remote, there will be weekly visits to the London office so being a commutable distance is essential.
Interviews are currently being held and this will be a fast moving process so apply now!
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role