Gecko Travel Recruitment are thrilled to be working with this award-winning Tour Operator based in London who are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this leading provider of tailormade holidays.
As Finance Manager, you will become a vital part of the team to ensure the smooth running of the Finance department. The role will focus on the production of meaningful, timely and accurate management information to the Directors and Senior Management Team.
This is a hybrid role (2 days in the office and 3 days working from home) paying a salary of £45-50K (DOE) + excellent company benefits including fabulous travel perks.
* Provide financial and analytical support to the business
* Play a key role in maintaining current financial processes, accounting practices and reporting
* Day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
* Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial and management reporting
* Managing a small team of finance assistants, organising their workload, connecting with them on a regular basis and carrying out appraisals
You will have:
* Broad financial management/accounting experience gained in an environment where you have had overall responsibility for the finance function
* Previous experience in the travel industry with knowledge of ATOL reporting
* Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
* Commercially astute
* CIMA/ACCA Accountancy qualifications (advantage)
If you would like to work for a company who strive to be recognised as the best in what they do, by all those involved then this could be the role for you.
Please send your CV to us quoting reference GTR1385
Please note that if you do not hear from Gecko Travel Recruitment within 7 days of your application, you have not been successful on this occasion