We have an exciting opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Engineer/Desktop Support Engineer to join a Digital Support team. The successful candidate will be customer-focused and enthusiastic about providing hands-on 1st and 2nd line support.
This is a full-time, permanent position working 5 days a week in the office.
* Undertaking small to medium-sized projects as instructed by the Head of Digital Systems and the Digital Support Manager.
* Maintaining Laptops and other Desktop devices and hardware in the studio.
* Proactively manage and maintain all meeting rooms and AV equipment, printers and plotters
* Assessing, maintaining, and tidying users-side cable management where required.
* Retrospectively cataloguing and updating hardware and software inventories.
* Working closely with the Digital Systems Operation team to offer an improved digital service.
* Diagnosing and resolving 1st and 2nd line technical issues.
* Software management and deployment
Required Skills – Technical:
* PC hardware
* Windows 10
* MS Office & Outlook (incl. Office 365)
* Active Directory management
* Microsoft Exchange (2016 and later)
* Experience with Audio Visual equipment and other conference room AV equipment.
* Large format plotters
* IOS + Android mobile device support
Required Skills – Non-Technical
* 3+ years of On-Site Desktop/Client-Side Support
* Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software and hardware problems.
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* Ability to multi-task and coordinate problem resolution management
* Must have excellent organisational and technical documentation skills.
Desirable (but not essential) Skills:
* Administration knowledge of the following are desirable but not a necessity:
* Adobe CC suite
* Rhino (Rhinoceros 3D)
* Autodesk Applications (AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, etc.)
* Rendering applications (Enscape and V-Ray)
* VR and AR equipment
More details upon application