Senior Technical Advisor – Block Management – Up to £65k – Part time considered
We’re working with a very well established and highly regarded Surrey based Property Consultancy who cover all aspects of Residential & Commercial Property from agency to valuation and management.
Within their Block Management team, they now seek a Senior Technical Advisor / Technical Lead as follows:
* Acting in an advisory capacity, providing technical and legal guidance to all levels of property management staff engaged in block portfolio management
* Explaining leases/client/freeholder requirements/terms to property managers where required
* Liaison with clients if necessary, providing the above
* Ensuring all services carried out by the block management team are in accordance with current and future legislation/good practice guidelines
* Answering daily queries in house, where technical issues arise.
The position can be taken on a part time basis and might suit a highly experienced property manager looking to step back from portfolio management whilst utilising their extensive career knowledge in an advisory capacity. It would similarly suit an experienced property manager nearing retirement and looking to reduce their hours/front line management duties.
The successful candidate can expect a basic salary up to £65k (pro rata if seeking part time) working office based in Surrey.
If you come from a diverse, block management background with outstanding technical leasehold knowledge and wish to apply your skills in a non-portfolio management role please reply now for immediate consideration and further info