An innovative sales, lettings and property management company based in London who specialise in commercial property both in disposals and acquisitions. Our client act for both landlords and tenants in the marketing, management and acquisition of residential / business premises.
To oversee all elements and functions of the business including: commercial/residential lettings/sales/after sales, aiding the management of portfolio assets as well as recommending strategies for maximising the value and returns of the assets, actively growing and developing the business, conflict resolution, and much more; ultimately working with the team to ensure both operational and financial efficiency and optimisation.
* Minimum 4 years’ experience as an Asset Manager, with at least 2 years in management.
* Preferably MRICS Experience managing/leading a team.
* Confident communicator.
* Great multi – tasking abilities.
* Competent technology user.
* Working to challenging timeframes in a fast -paced environment, maintaining a strong attention to detail while being able to prioritise your workload effectively.
* Proactive skill set