MMP Consultancy is looking to recruit a Scheduling Team Leader based in North West London on a Permanent Basis.
The scheduling team works on the provision and maintenance of a large portfolio of properties. This demands strong organisational skills and the ability to work collaboratively with customers, other teams, and external service providers. As Scheduling Team Leader, you will have worked in a team leader or management capacity with the ability to work well under pressure, to strict timescales and have excellent management and leadership practice.
* Effective line management of one of the Property Services scheduling teams. You will lead, manage, motivate, engage, and support the team to deliver a customer focused service.
* Support Senior Managers to monitor and manage third party contractor performance to achieve agreed service levels and KPIs.
* Investigating complaints (informal and formal) and expressions of dissatisfaction with the service; Respond to customers within our published service standards, both verbally and in writing.
* The timely production of management reports to support service delivery and meet business requirements.
* Providing leadership to the team through effective coaching, mentoring, 121s and team meetings. Ensure team members understand their role and areas of responsibilities.
* Being responsible for ensuring team members are inducted and adequately trained to fulfil their duties and adhere to internal processes and procedures. Ensure personal development plans are reviewed regularly.
* Setting targets for your team and ensure these targets are monitored and regular reports/updates provided to support the business. Take corrective action where targets are under threat.
* Knowledge of property repairs and maintenance within the social housing sector
* Experience of scheduling and planning of repairs and maintenance
* Experience of successfully leading and line managing a team
* Be self-motivated, resilient, assertive, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Aptitude for complex data analysis and report compilation
* A proven track record of problem solving, identifying, and resolving issues promptly
* Advanced IT skills and literacy skills