Locum Band 6 Orthopaedic Occupational Therapist – West London
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum Occupational Therapist to join a leading teaching hospital, based in West London. They are seeking a qualified OT with previous Orthopaedic experience.
* An experienced OT to join the Orthopaedic Therapy in-patient Team at West Middlesex Hospital.
* Recent experience working with acute orthopaedic in-patients (trauma & elective) and general surgery in-patients.
* Strong clinical assessment, manual handling and discharge planning skills. Experience of supervising and teaching more junior staff.
* HCPC Registered
* Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
* Previous clinical experience performing a similar role within a Orthopaedic setting
Benefits of Working of IMC
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
* Full time hours (Monday – Friday)
* The successful candidate will be working within a strong team.
* FREE fast track registration
* Exclusive contracts available
* CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or call and speak to one of our dedicated members of staff who are happy to take your call.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you