Locum Band 7 Part Time Community Paediatric Dietitian – East London
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum Dietitian to work 2 days a week, to join a leading teaching hospital, based in East London. They are seeking a qualified Dietitian with previous Community Paediatric experience.
Experience in community paediatric dietetics including CMPA, allergies, nutrition support, fussy eating, weight management. Able to support Dietetic assistants and students. Direct patient contact experience, ideally 2 years NHS experience in paediatrics. Confident, efficient, and organised. Proficient RIO user and excellent computer skills
* HCPC Registered
* Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
* Previous clinical experience performing a similar role within a Community Paediatric setting
Benefits of Working of IMC
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
* Full time hours (Monday – Friday)
* The successful candidate will be working within a strong team.
* FREE fast track registration
* Exclusive contracts available
* CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or call and speak to one of our dedicated members of staff who are happy to take your call.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you