Job Type: Senior Occupational Therapist (Part-Time) – Permanent, Part-Time (22.5 hours per week) – Up to £25,000 (Pro Rata) – Westminster, London
A Prestigious Private Hospital is currently looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join a fantastic team in Westminster, London. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility and make a real difference in the lives of patients. The main aim of the OT is to deliver evidence-based, high quality care, which is achieved through a clear governance strategy, service planning, development and multidisciplinary team working.
Senior Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
• To have overall accountability for the planning and management of own complex and specialised caseload
• Use expert specialist knowledge to undertake complex therapy assessments
• Developing and implementing treatment plans in collaboration with the patient, their family, and the wider healthcare team
• To make recommendations to colleagues and members of the MDT
• To play an active role in discharge planning of patients in the MDT.
• To produce up to date, clear evidence based resources for patients.
• Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect the care provided and to meet professional and hospital standards as well as local and national guidelines
• To support the Therapy team, facilitating efficient day to day management and running of the service.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date patient records
Senor Occupational Therapist Requirements:
• BSc (hons) degree in Occupational Therapy or diploma or equivalent
• HCPC registration
• Evidence of post graduate professional development
• Evidence of study or intending to study at Masters level
• Experience working in a hospital or healthcare setting
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
• Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Discounts at local, national and online shops
• Continuation of the NHS pension
If you're passionate about providing high-quality occupational therapy to patients in a top-of-the-line private hospital, please apply with your CV and cover letter today!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy