JustPhysio are looking for a Physiotherapist for their client in Surrey
Band 6/ Team lead Physiotherapist
Salary £43, 994 approx
SPONSORSHIP CAN BE PROVIDED FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
This role would be ideal for an experienced Band 6 Physio looking to move up to a Band 7
You will be required –
* To develop and maintain highly specialist Physiotherapy services leading on planning, development and evaluation of physiotherapy services, ensuring a consistently high standard of assessment, treatment planning and documentation
* To assess and treat own caseload of people using our services and to maintain own records as an autonomous practitioner.
* To manage a varied caseload of people using our services including supporting those with Acquired Brain Injury, complex long-term disability and general rehabilitation using evidence based, person centered principles to assess, clinically reason, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
* To provide highly specialist knowledge, skills and advice to people using our services, and be a source of expertise for therapy staff, the care team, other members of the MDT and outside agencies.
* To coordinate and carry out neuro-rehabilitation preadmission assessments alongside the nursing team informing and updating the Registered Manager and gaining approval of admissions from the Therapy Team Lead and Clinical Head of Rehab if required
* To identify, initiate and implement service development in line with local and national guidelines and ensuring any initiatives are maintained through regular review.
* To work collaboratively with care and wellbeing staff to achieve rehabilitation using a holistic approach
* To be professionally responsible and accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of people using our services.
* To maintain your registration through compliance with registration requirements and follow HCPC code of conduct
* To be a role model to all members of staff displaying excellent attitude to work and working in line with all company policies and procedures
* To delegate clinical tasks, as appropriate, to physiotherapy team members and rehabilitation assistants providing detailed treatment plans to non-qualified members of staff
* Be an active participant of in-service training within the therapy team and when required lead training sessions
* To participate in annual appraisal, identifying objectives for service and personal development
* To participate in regular clinical and non-clinical supervision
* To provide supervision when required for physiotherapy students in introductory placements, and explain the role of the physiotherapist to departmental visitors and those undertaking work experience placement
* Be responsible for the day to day management of the Rehabilitation therapy team
* Deputise for the Clinical Head of Rehab in times of absence including support to the therapy team at all CHD Rehabilitation Services.
* To support the Registered manager as required and/or in absence of Clinical Lead nurse
* To coordinate and lead therapy goal setting meetings, MDT meetings and other such required meetings.
* To facilitate communication and handover across the service team particularly in relation new admissions and changing needs of people using our services.
* Contribute towards and lead the development of the Neuro-rehab study days and provide other specialist training to both therapists, members of the care team and other professionals as required.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please call Alison on (phone number removed)