ESG Consultant – Built Environment
Up to £50K + Benefits
Permanent / Full Time
A leading international, independent real estate consultancy is looking for an ESG Consultant/Engineer to deliver energy improvement & optimisation advice to our clients throughout the UK.
The client works with owners, occupiers, developers and funders across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
* Delivering advice to reduce energy and carbon use.
* Advising clients and project leaders on the technical and economic performance of a range of low carbon energy, sustainable measures, technologies and holistic solutions for the built environment.
* Providing professional work to clients including but not limited to
o Non-domestic EPC's
o MEES reports
o UKGBC compliant Decarbonisation reports
o ADL2A Dynamic simulation and SBEM calculations
o Nabers DfP assessments
o Overheating analysis
o Thermal Bridging
o U-Value calculations
o Lifecycle Carbon analysis of buildings.
* Production of analytical and visually appealing reports to clearly communicate outcomes of analysis and practical recommendations.
* Stay up to speed in all relevant regulation.
* Educate both our internal teams and our clients on the requirements for current and future legislation.
* Demonstrate Business Development and Client Care.
* Adherence to Health & Safety procedures.
* Responsibility for own continuous professional learning.
* Support the delivery of ESG built environment solutions.
* Demonstrates a wider understanding of complex sustainability problems associated with a range of built environment issues and identify appropriate solutions through sound sustainability principles
* Degree in an Energy or Sustainability related subject
* Previous experience in a commercial property environment
* An in depth-knowledge of IES and the UK Building Regulations
* Good understanding of the National Calculation Methodology
* A good understanding of mechanical design
* Clean driving licence
* Life assurance and private medical insurance
* Season ticket loan
* 5% Employer pension contribution
* 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
* Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more
* EV car scheme
* Longevity awards
* Hybrid-working policy giving employees the opportunity to work between their home and our offices, where their job allows it. In addition, employees are encouraged to request flexible working hours when needed.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please get in touch for a confidential chat, details below.
Email: (url removed)
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer