We are delighted to offer the position of Document Controller on behalf of a leading engineering company working in the construction sector, based in west London. You will be responsible for supporting the Quality and engineering teams uploading documentation to clients and sub-contractor’s portals, ensuring all documentation is prepared in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties will include
• To ensure all documentation is uploaded onto the company’s and external system in a timely and accurate manner
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail • To be fully proficiency in Microsoft office, word, PDF editor, Excel
• To be able to demonstrate proficiency & experience in Asite, 4Projects, Aconex uploading of internal & external documentation.
• ITP’s, RFI’s Method Statements, Drawings
• Point of contact with documentation on behalf of the company ensuring main contractor documentation is delivered on time
• To show initiative in prioritising multiple tasks on an on-going basis.
• To work as part of the quality team and assist with design team requirements
• Daily monitoring of sub-contractors
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm
Should you be interested in this role then please provide your CV for review. Due to the number of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted