London / £23.20 ph + Paid Break / good CQC
Registered Nurse required. My client is a renowned Healthcare Provider with over 30 years' experience of enriching lives, dedicated to the delivery of outstanding care and unrivalled hospitality. This award winning provider offers five star accommodation and has been recognised over the last few years as a specialist in their luxury field. This service, located in central London overlooking Battersea Park is a boutique nursing home with 27 luxurious suites offering nursing and palliative care as well as convalescence, post-operative care, physio rehabilitation and holiday stays. Our highly skilled nurses provide the highest standards of care in the environment of a fine hotel with services to match.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse include:
* £23.20 per hour
* Paid Break
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Sandwich and Tea/Coffee on shift
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
Duties for the Registered Nurse include:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Requirements for the Registered Nurse include:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below