Physiotherapist – Palliative Care
Private Hospital in St John's Wood, North West London
£24,017.95 per annum
Part time hours
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Physiotherapist – Palliative Care to join a fantastic private hospital in St John's Wood, North West London.
To work within the Hospice Therapy team to provide a high quality physiotherapy service to Hospice Inpatient, Day Services and Community patients. To autonomously manage a complex patient caseload with specialist palliative care needs, demonstrating high level clinical reasoning and communication skills.
The Hospice Directorate comprises the Hospice Inpatient Unit, Clinical Day Services, Community Clinical Nurse Specialist Team, Hospice at Home Service, Social Work and Bereavement Team, Therapies Team, Lymphoedema Services and Palliative Care Ambulance Services.
Package for the Physiotherapist – Palliative Care but not limited to:
* £24,017.95 per annum
* Part time hours
* Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
* Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* Discounts at local, national and online shops
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
* Our client are passionate about providing their employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, they offer their employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes – including continuation of the NHS pension.
Physiotherapist – Palliative Care requirements:
* BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy or diploma or equivalent
* Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration for physiotherapy
* Evidence of post graduate professional development
* Member of relevant specialist interest group
* Evidence of additional specialist knowledge acquired through relevant post-graduate physiotherapy training.
* Experience of working across a variety of inpatient and rehab specialties e.g.oncology, respiratory, Knowledge and competencies equivalent to demands of the post.
* Evidence of robust clinical reasoning in the autonomous management of complex patients.
* Specialist skills of assessment and treatment of patients with complex conditions
Please apply via this advert for the Physiotherapist – Palliative Care role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Physiotherapist – Palliative Care role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise