Lift Service Call Out Engineer
West London / Royal Park– Surrounding areas Competitive Basic Salary +On Call / Call out +
Overtime + Allowances + Benefits
Moving people. Shaping the future. At Otis, we take pride in leading the industry we founded. There’s never been a better time to join our team as we continue on our journey as an independent company. We are the leader in elevators, escalators and moving walkways.
What are we looking for?
Otis is currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified Lift Service Engineer (NVQ3 or equivalent) to cover a portfolio of units across West London and surrounding sites.
As a qualified Service Lift Engineer, you will be expected to;
* Carry out 100% of the lift maintenance and lift service visits of the units within your territory
* Respond proactively and timely to lift breakdowns aiming to always achieve first time fix.
* Resolve any long standing lift faults, achieve zero defect insurance items and maintain contractual KPI’s through the reduction of lift breakdowns
* Carry out minor lift repairs to achieve continual lift operation
* Liaise directly with the customer whilst on site and build a good working relationship
To be successful in this role you will:
* Be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3, J-Module or equivalent
* Have in-depth knowledge of a variety of different makes and types of equipment, such as dock-levellers, goods and platform lifts, scissor lifts and hydraulics.
* Demonstrate that you can apply lift engineering principles to maintenance and fault diagnosis.
What can we offer you?
* On top of a competitive basic salary you will receive benefits which include pension, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, Paid Maternity, Paternity, reduced rate private medical insurance, and access to the Otis Rewards Scheme
* Employee Scholarship Scheme – Otis will support you through your studies if you wish to gain further qualifications including Bachelors and Masters Degrees
* The opportunity to work for the world’s leading lift manufacturer.
More about us:
Otis is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We are interested in receiving applications from Qualified and Experienced Service Engineers, Lead Engineers, Principal Engineers, and Repair Engineers who have a valid Driving Licence and who live within a commutable distance of West London ./ Royal Parl and surrounding areas