Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£42,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH
Your new company
* One of the UK’s largest FM providers, with a market-leading reputation.
Your new role
* Working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, across a private healthcare site in South Kensington.
* Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
* Light replacements, emergency light testing, fire alarm testing, wiring, distribution boards, UPS, minor repairs, changing filters on AHU's, temperature testing, basic plumbing and other general building service maintenance duties.
What you'll need to succeed
* The ideal candidate will have experience working in an electrical maintenance role within building services / commercial environment.
* The candidate must hold Level 3 Electrical (or equivalent) and 17th or 18th edition.
* Can do attitude, willing to be flexible.
What you'll get in return
* World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications.
* Career progression opportunities
* A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Handyman/ Fabric Engineer/ Building Services / M&E Engineer/ Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance / Commercial Maintenance Engineer