Role: Sales Development Representative
Salary: 30k – 35k (DOE) + uncapped commission
Our client is a fast-growing SaaS tech-start-up, looking for entrepreneurial, ambitious Sales Development Representatives to join the team and drive growth for the business. This is a chance to carve out your own progression path and be a fundamental part of the company.
After launching two incredibly successful products, and receiving funding, they are about to release a third, so now would be the perfect time to join. Their platform enables enterprise businesses to make the right decision in the hiring process through world-leading psychometric analysis and testing, which in turn helps those businesses generate revenue. Their platform has 30 years of research and science backing it, which is why it is used by over 500 business globally.
This is an exciting opportunity in the SaaS space, with very little competitors at present. You can achieve a promotion within your first year to Business Development Manager, which every Sales Development Representative in the team now has achieved.
This is a competitive opportunity so apply now to ensure you don’t miss out!
What you will be doing:
* Generating new leads and manging pipeline of potential clients and customers
* Outbound prospecting; cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn targeting
* Building and maintaining new relationships with prospective clients
* Understanding the market and how the product fits into it
* Tracking key metrics to ensure your targets are consistently met
Who you are:
* Minimum 6 months experience in a sales or phone-based role in customer service, or a role where you were presenting to clients.
* Entrepreneurial mindset – passionate about growing the business.
* Flexible and adaptable – this is a Start-up! Things can change fast!
* Strong communication, listening and analytical abilities, with positive approach
* Great social and commercial awareness
* Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic
* Strong academics
* Outgoing personality! It’s a work hard have fun environment, but no egos!
What you will get:
* An extremely collaborative culture of ‘open floor’ to share ideas and knowledge
* Wellbeing days off that is not counted as annual leave or sick days
* Hands-on training and development
* Super quick progression plan to BDM which is achievable within 9 months
* Hybrid working, but cool offices in Shoreditch!
* Company shares
* 25 days holiday
* Pension and benefits & bonuses