DevOps Lead, Site Reliability Engineer, Unix Systems Administrator, Azure, Mainly Remote
DevOps Lead required to work for a fast-growing and exciting company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this will mainly be remote.
We need someone with a Microsoft tech-stack background who has experience as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), a DevOps Consultant or even a good old fashioned Unix Systems Administrator. It is a new function that will grow significantly with time, therefore will create opportunity. Read on for more details…
* Demonstrable experience as a systems administrator, software developer, or network engineer
* Knowledge of network protocols and network security
* Passion for DevOps and Elastic service implementation technologies such as GIT, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, Chef, Terraform and Bicep
* Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure
* A strong understanding of software development methodologies and practices
* Other technical skills required: Azure Monitoring including Application Insights, ARM scripting, JSON scripting, Powershell Scripting.
* Excellent communication skills to guarantee stakeholder alignment and successful outcomes at all stages of Product delivery and ongoing support.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details