JIB Electrician or Approved Electrician Required to start on a MOD project in Reading, please find more details below;
Lodge £70.00 (Taxable)
Travel Allowance (taxed periodic fare dependent on home location)
Travel Time (taxed periodic hours dependent on home location)
Bonus From £50.00 per week
Monday to Thursday
Monday to Sunday
To carry out this role you will need to undertake or hold a Security Clearance to be eligible you must:
* Have single nationality
* Resided within the United Kingdom for a minimum of 5 years
* Worked within the United Kingdom for a minimum of 5 years
* Undertake a criminal record check
* Undertake a drugs and alcohol test
If you have any doubts as to your eligibility, please contact our office at your earliest convenience.
Contract Requirements Overview
The contract requires:
* Electrician to hold a current JIB Gold Card
* Electrician to hold a IPAF card (3a and 3b)
* Electrician to undertake an ongoing contract
* Electrician will be proficient and experienced in industrial installations.
* Electrician Read/interpret Electrical Drawings.
* Electrician will be proficient in installation of Ladder Rack, Tray and metal conduit.
* Electrician will be experienced in terminating and glanding a wide range of cables and sizes
If you have the above skills and the position is of interest, please send your CV to Metering@bmsl uk