The successful candidate must be able to undertake all the setting out responsibilities including liaising with Designers and Engineers to ensure accuracy of drawings.
You must have previous RC Frame experience / Groundworks with a reputable specialist contractor.
* Liaison with site manager each morning to establish works for the day
* Setting out for each block
* All QA regarding pre-pour inspections, works inspection records, oversee cube testing and administration, instrument checks, measure of concrete pours, as-builts of works completed
* Review of drawings and schedules in advance of upcoming works
* Raise RFI's where necessary
* Liaison with site foreman
* Photographic records to be maintained daily
* Be computer literate in the use of dwg, pdf, word, excel, procore
* Assist in health and safety management and standards on site
Working with a well established Sub Contractor who will progress the right candidate.
Get in touch with Ricky at CCO Group