Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering utility diversions to work on schemes in London.
This is a company that has a proud record of promoting from within, so as they continue to grow there are excellent opportunities to progress into senior management.
* Manage diversion of multi-utilities – HV, gas and water
* Be responsible for delivery of high quality projects, safely and within budget
* Put together Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
* Control of materials for schemes
* Liaise with councils / local authorities for streetworks and network operators
* Write project progress reports
* Work closely with all project stakeholders (client, delivery team, suppliers and authorities) to bring about successful project delivery
* Experience as a Project Manager within the power distribution / DNO / HV (11kV, 33kV) or multi-utility sectors
To apply, contact Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy