Fire Contracts Manager
East London / West Essex based
** PAYE position, 22 days holiday, company Van, fuel card. **
Our client is a progressive property maintenance company, priding themselves on delivering an excellent service to their clients!
They are looking to recruit an experienced Fire Contracts Manager to work within their established Fire department.
Fire Contracts Manager – Essential Skills
* Strong knowledge of a range Fire Alarm systems including works such as PPMs, testing & remedials.
* Experience of working within public / social housing sector.
* Understand the Inspection, testing, verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of fire alarm work undertaken.
* Knowledge of fire alarm systems in domestic settings
* Able to converse, and meet with, Clients; understand their requirements and build excellent rapport.
* Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
* Must have good IT skills.
Fire Contracts Manager – Essential Qualifications
* 18th Edition, IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671 preferred
* Minimum of 2 years experience in a Fire Contracts Manager role.
* FIA (or equivalent) qualifications preferred
For further details about this new Fire Contracts Manager role, please call us or apply online