Site Manager – Externals / Facade
Freelance Position / Temp to Perm
South West London
SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
The company is a medium sized contractor and developer – that take on projects of the residential nature, from conversions of old offices to high spec apartments to large new build RC Frame schemes. This company has double in size in the last 12 months due to successful tendering and land buying and already have a very health pipeline of work for 2023 and 2024.
We are looking for a Site Manager who has a proven record of accomplishment completing residential new build and conversions from start to completion. The right candidate will be hands on, eyes and ears on site as well as, making sure the programme is being met on time.
Site manager must have extensive experience with externals including façade, cladding and window fitting. Then leading on to internals afterwards with equal experience.
The project includes –
The contract will deliver a new £30m mixed-use development, including 100 apartments, 10 terraced houses, a ground floor retail/commercial zone and a basement car park.
Skills / Experience required:
• Reporting directly to project manager, the Site Manager will have complete autonomy for all on site activities.
• High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
• Excellent Leader with strong communication skills.
• Responsible for overall management of the programme.
• Adheres to the highest standards of health and safety.
• Planning and organisational skills
• Proven longevity with previous employers
• Proven track record of managing projects from start to completion.
• Overseeing management of on-site sub-contractors.
Must have SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this Site Manager Job in Deptford / Purley, then please email an updated CV to (url removed)
To view all of our current Site Manager positions in London or Kent then please visit our website; (url removed) or register for alerts on our App (available on the App Store and on Google play).
Please bear in mind that we often get a high volume of applications for each role. We would love to call every single person, even if they are not the right fit, but we just can't. What we can guarantee is that we will strive to contact suitable candidates, who have the required experience and background for this role or any other current roles, as soon as possible