The Company: A multi-disciplinary Property & Construction Consultancy, successfully delivering projects over the past 45 years!
Their people are highly skilled and cover a wide variety of specialisms within the industry including architects, building services and environmental engineers, building surveyors, project managers and quantity surveyors.
They believe they stand out from their competitors through the high standards of professional services they provide, embracing modern techniques whilst maintaining traditional values with a strong focus on client care and satisfaction!
This client also has a fantastic track record of retaining its talent, with the company having numerous examples of staff staying over 12 years from Graduate to Partner!
The Role: They have an exciting new requirement for any Senior Building Surveyors, to join their Eltham, London team! You will be working on a wide range of interesting projects across the main sectors they are involved with; Housing, Education, Commercial, Care and Health.
You’ll be working within a team of over 55 specialists, with the department contributing to a third of the whole annual company turnover! Average project values range from £3M – £100M.
Additionally, with the company moving more and more to a sustainable future, having a passion for this would be advantageous!
Flexible working is also offered with just 2-3 office days required each week!
Job Location: Southeast London (Eltham)
Head Count: 190+
Current Projects: Housing, Education, Commercial, Care & Health
Requirements for the Senior Building Surveyor:
* MRICS status
* Successful experience of leading interdisciplinary project teams
* Excellent core building surveying and project management skills
* A track record of managing programmes of work
* Excellent client interface skills
* Embraces technology to deliver reports efficiently
* High level of up to date technical building knowledge
* Major works experience
The benefits included in this role are:
* Scottish Windows pension and salary sacrifice (4.5% contribution matched)
* Life assurance cover for all colleagues (x4 annual salary)
* Medicash, health plan
* Bonus payments for introducing new people to the business
* Professional development scheme
* Flexible working hours (08.00 – 16.15 OR 10.00 – 18.15)
* Hybrid working
* Birthday leave
* 27 days annual leave + option to buy/sell up to five days
* Two annual pay reviews – up to 13% basic salary increase
* Three annual company events – including company away days