Project Manager London Hotels
Project Manager London Hotels : Our client is a bespoke multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in London SE with many awards to their name, they have a variety of new project wins and as a result, they are seeking a Construction Project Manager with Hotels experience.
N.B Experience in the Construction and refurbishment of Hotels is a requirement for this role.
If you have experience with a Multidisciplinary consultancy or an Engineering Consultancy and you have solid project management experience managing projects from inception to completion in the Construction industry, this could be the role for you.
Ideally, we are seeking a project manager for a full-time permanent position based in London. Our client will also consider candidates who wish to relocate from another part of the U.K. if you have experience of the Hotel Construction and Refurbishment industry.
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK, current work visa.
Role and Requirements – Construction Project Manager
* You will have extensive experience in managing Construction Projects from inception to completion, with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy organisations.
* In addition, Experience of Hotel Construction Projects is key, you might also have experience in Mixed Use or Commercial buildings projects
* Knowledge of a variety of contracts such as NEC and JCT
* A construction-related degree qualification such as Project Management, Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying. We will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications, as long as you can show experience as a Construction Project Manager
* As a construction project manager, you will also have the ability to liaise with clients at a high level and manage projects and timelines effectively to ensure projects are delivered to time and to budget
* You will also assist with mentoring less senior colleagues Assistants and Trainee project managers.
* The ability to work as part of a growing team and to manage and mentor less senior members of the team.
* This role will report to the Head of Project Management for the London region.
Salary and Benefits – Project Manager Salary London
This is a full-time permanent position based in London ( SE Postcode). We are not seeking freelancers for this role.
The successful Project Manager should expect A basic salary of £60 -70,000. Please note this is a banding, our client can be flexible for the right person with the right experience, so this figure is NOT set in stone, it is just a guideline.
As well as a basic salary candidates will receive the following exceptional benefits:
* Company Pension Scheme
* Holiday allowance
* Travel allowance
* Laptop and Mobile
* Other excellent benefits