Are you a Crane Operator / Driver in London? Would you like:
* To stop relying on recruitment agencies and group chats to find your next job?
* To get paid without any ridiculous payroll fees?
* To get notified immediately about the most recent jobs matching your skills, qualifications, experience and pay requirements?
* Access to a purpose-built rewards programme providing discounts, time-off insurance and wellness support?
Click Apply to get started!
* Move materials around site according to a plan or schedule
* Monitor crane stability and load weights
* Observe hand signals, grade stakes or other markings
* Ensure day to day maintenance of the machine
* Work with a banksman to ensure site safety
What is GigBridge?
GigBridge is an innovative online recruitment service built by and for construction workers. Based in London. but serving clients across the London and South East Region, we are fully committed to improving the lives of construction workers across the UK.
We believe construction workers deserve better. Better than having to rely on recruitment agencies and group chats to find work. Better than being responsible for payroll fees.
We have made it easier than ever for you to find and get matched with the jobs that fit your unique skills, experience and qualifications.
And you’ll love the GigBridge Rewards programme. Accessible after just one good review, you’ll have access to:
* Deals & Discounts with over 70 leading brands & shops e.g. ODEON, Footlocker & Asda
* Wellness Benefits including digital physio and digital GP appointments
* Additional time-off insurance for accident and injuries
* A GigBridge Swag Pack: includes Hoodie, T-shirt, Flask & Water Bottle and Branded hi-vis vest.
Focus on doing what you’re good at – let us handle the rest.
How do I apply?
Simply click the Apply button! Then Create a Worker account and complete your profile to start finding work and get matched with jobs.
Qualifications / Experience / Other Information
In order to start working as a Crane Operator / Driver in London, you have to :
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Have the Right To Work in the UK
* Have a UK bank account
* Blue CPCS Card