We're working with a long standing refurbishment contractor who specialise in social housing schemes across South East London. We're looking for a Site Manager to join the business with the view of heading up the internal repairs on one of their largest projects to date.
* Oversee projects from start to finish.
* Develop and manage programmes in a timely manner so that trades can have sufficient notice to carry out tasks.
* Manage all operatives on site, both directly employed or subcontracted by Nicholas Stephens.
* Sign off all works by operatives and sub-contractors once completed – NSC to develop control checklists in readiness.
* Provide clear written instructions to individuals to ensure works are carried out.
* Give clear instructions on the set tasks at the beginning of each day and week to the ganger man in charge of the labour.
* The ability to clearly see the process by which each element of the work is developed in its complete form to ensure that effective organization of labour is employed.
* To ensure all works are completed to the highest standard and in accordance with Quality control list