Locum Band 6 Respiratory Physiotherapist – West Middlesex
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum Physiotherapist to join a leading teaching hospital, based in West Middlesex. They are seeking a qualified Physiotherapist with previous Respiratory experience.
We are seeking an experienced and energetic individual to work within mainly the Respiratory Medicine services at the West Middlesex Hospital (nearest train stop Syon Lane) to support cardiology, respiratory, surgical, enhanced care and ICU. The role will require strong respiratory skills and discharge planning skills, the ability to work autonomously under pressure. Based within the respiratory medicine team but may need to work flexibly between the different wards and service needs.
* HCPC Registered
* 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
* Full time hours (Monday – Friday)
* The successful candidate will be working within a strong team.
* Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
* Previous clinical experience performing a similar role within a Community setting.
Benefits of Working of IMC
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* FREE fast track registration
* Exclusive contracts available
* CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or call and speak to one of our dedicated members of staff who are happy to take your call.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you