My client is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their law firm in Central London. The role offers 2 days of hybrid working per week.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will support the delivery of the firm’s digital marketing strategy and help ensure that the firm’s online presence, and content, is constantly evolving to maximise its reach and engagement whilst implementing brand, and digital best practice.
This role will have day-to-day operational responsibility for the firm’s digital marketing tools, software and channels including working with the Digital Marketing Manager, and agencies, on website maintenance and development; managing social media, and other digital, channels; performing market research and analysing data; working with other marketing professionals on the planning, implementation and management of content across a range of campaigns.
• Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in executing marketing strategies for the firm's digital platforms, including:
– Web: Advise and assist in development of content, functionality and structure to improve user experience including creation of new landing pages; proofing, updating and maintaining content; reporting on activity and making recommendations for future development
– Social media: Curate and monitor firm wide content, as well as content for individual campaigns. Advise on, and manage, paid campaigns for specific marketing initiatives
– SEO: Analyse competitor landscape and make recommendations to improve current or future content
– E-mail marketing: Drive forward e-marketing campaigns; analyse statistics and produce reports to support future campaigns
– Broadcasting: Expand use of video/podcasts/similar and
• Advise on and implement integrated digital marketing campaigns, across multiple acquisition channels, and advise on digital best practice
• Drafting, proofing and editing of digital content e.g. website articles, social posts, podcasts and video
• Work closely with agency partners, and software vendors, and ensure all projects are managed efficiently also build relationships with other key agency contacts
• Identify ways to create content for key business groups, and help promote the content including the use of employee advocacy tactics and initiatives
• Analyse key performance data and identify trends that can be used to inform future business development and marketing activity
Characteristics, skills & experience
• Education: degree level
• 4+ years digital marketing experience in a law firm
• Technical knowledge/experience:
• Website CMS – Wordpress preferred
• SEO and paid advertising (e.g. Google Ads, LinkedIn etc.)
• Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc.)
• Design platforms (e.g. Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
• HTML (basic coding)
• Email marketing (e.g. Vuture, Mailchimp)
• CRM systems (e.g. InterAction)
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful