Job Title: Deliver Driver
Hours: Monday to Friday Start times between 06.00 & 08.00
Our Client based in Hayes are a market leader in their industry. Having been in operation for a while they put customer at the forefront of everything they do.
Today, they are looking for a Van Driver to join their well established team and assist the company in continuing to supply first class customer service.
* Private Medical Insurance
* Enhanced Annual Leave
You will have:
* At least two years’ experience of Delivery Driving in a customer focused company
* Hold a full UK Drivers license with a maximum of 3 points
* Excellent communication skills
* Good working knowledge of London and UK Geography
* Experience of heavy lifting
Job duties of the Delivery Driver:
* Provide excellent customer service
* Prepare and check outgoing deliveries
* Ensure all delivery paperwork is completed
* Ensure vehicle check are completed
* Provide cover for the Warehouse when needed
* Ensure goods are secured in the van before driving
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
* Full UK Drivers License
Get in touch with Orla in the office or click APPLY!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice