Job title: Customer Support Coordinator
Location- Mount Vernon Hospital HA62RN
Contract length: 6 Months possible extension
Hourly Rate-£13.00 per hour
Provide PETNET customers with support and effective communication
Provide Sales support working with the UK Commercial Manager
The role is responsible for:
Communicate and engage with customers via phone, email, video conferencing or text.
Dealing with customer general enquiries: support with ordering, product availability
Advising customers with delivery information
Advising customers (in a timely manner) of manufacturing issues which may result in non-delivery
Maintenance of customer information in databases, ensuring GDPR compliance
Supporting with customer complaints, dealing with customer feedback
Support customers with online ordering and onboarding to PETNET
In time, supporting with building strategies for improving the overall customer experience
To enable effective communication to customers you will also be required to liaise with several transport companies and drivers, internal operations team and PETNET management team.
Our customers are NHS and Private PETCT Imaging providers, based through the UK.
You will be required to build positive effective relationships with both customers and all stakeholders.
You will be responsible for closely managing one of PETNET’s major product lines.
Managing our available capacity
Processing orders and ensuring production plans are up to date.
Recording product sales data for review
Replanning of product batches, when required
To be considered for the Customer Support Coordinator you must have the below skills and experience
* Experience of Sales administration or Customer support role
* Regular customer interaction via phone and email communication
* Good verbal communication, clear spoken English.
* Business aware: sales and marketing environment an advantage
* Able to commute daily to Dunstable and to travel to Mount Vernon Hospital, Northwood, if required.
* Good understanding of Microsoft 365 software
* Strong written and verbal communication
* High levels of commitment to customer service
* Experienced with Contract Management and Reporting
* Able to work on own initiative
* Great communicator with good organisational skills
* Able to build positive relationships
* A real team player
* Ideal, however not essential:
* Previously worked within the Pharmaceutical / Radiopharmaceutical sector in a customer support or sales support role- Desirable
* Contract Management Experience- Desirable
iIf this isn’t the role you’re looking for right now, please visit our contractor portal below where you will see all of our live roles and communities to join