Company and Role Overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Retail Sales Assistant to come and join their busy team! The successful candidate will be responsible for greeting and assisting customers with their shopping, any sales and offer in stores, promoting the products to a high standard and ensuring a high calibre of customer service.
* Greet customers, identify their needs, and assist with the selection of products, informing customers of new lines and special offers.
* Knowledgeable of products/stock in terms of ranges available and technical information.
* Ensure presentation cabinets are adequately always stocked with relevant models and with the appropriate product details and price.
* Follow stock control procedures as instructed by the Store Manager.
* Keep management advised of fast- or slow-moving lines.
* Adhere strictly to cash control procedures.
* Report any suspicious activities by customers, staff, or manager to relevant authority.
* Assist with interior displays and operations when required.
* Regularly monitor stockroom facilities
* Ad-hoc support regarding the running and maintenance of store social accounts
* Need to be able to work retail hours and shifts.
* Demonstrate good timekeeping and task prioritisation.
* Be confident and personable with experience in a customer facing role or retail environment.
* Pro-active with approaching customers and passionate about delivering a quality service