Are you a qualified Electrician?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in Solar / return to Solar?
Do you want a role with a company that values its employees?
If so we want to speak to you!
Solar PV Electrician
Essex / London
Salary / Package – £45 – 50k Basic + Van, Fuel Card, Pension, 28 Days Holiday, Ongoing Training & Benefits.
Location – Essex / London
Original Talent are working with a market-leading Solar company who are currently looking for an experienced Solar PV or Renewable Energy Electrician to join an established specialist within the Renewable sector. Our client design, install and maintain projects throughout the South East of England, including residential and commercial Solar.
Due to organic growth, they are now looking to add an experienced PV Electrician to the team.
* Responsible for the installation of Solar PV systems.
* Responsible for commissioning and maintenance works.
* Working across both domestic and commercial installations ranging from mainly 2KW through to 100KW systems.
* Working alongside and assisting the roofing team.
* Assist with surveys and designs.
* Adhere to relevant compliance and health & safety procedures.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
* Minimum 2-3 years' Solar PV installation experience.
* 17th or 18th Edition qualified electrician.
* Relevant other electrical qualifications such as 2391 / 92 or 2394 / 95.
* CSCS card.
* ECS / Jib Gold card
* Ideally, you'll live local to the Kent / Essex / London regions, and be working mobile and field-based throughout the area.
Original Talent Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches, please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short-listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions, we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at our website