Job title – Mechanical Shift Engineer
Location – London Liverpool Street
Salary – £43,000 – £45,000
Duration – Perm/Full-time
Sector – Facilities Maintenance
Our client is a very well-known Facilities Management organisation, who has recently been awarded a new contract near the London Liverpool Street area, and are looking to hire an additional Mechanical Shift Technician to work on a continental shift basis across this large, corporate environment. This will be to work as part of an experienced team of Mechanical & Electrical professionals in a shift capacity, supporting with any planned and reactive maintenance duties.
As a Mechanical Shift Engineer, your responsibilities will include the following:
* To support the contract with any planned & reactive maintenance duties (maintenance of boiler systems, cooling towers, air conditioning units, fan coil units, air handling units, pumps, motors, BMS checks and general HVAC & plumbing maintenance.
* To ensure compliance & health & safety is adhered to.
* To show contractors around site and to issue correct permits to work.
We are looking for a Mechanical Shift Engineer who has the following skills and qualifications:
* City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Mechanical or HVAC Engineering.
* To have experience of working within the commercial facilities management remit.
* To ideally have worked in a shift capacity and as part of a team of M&E professionals.
£43,000 – £45,000 basic salary
Plenty of overtime
20 days leave
To apply for this role as Mechanical Shift Engineer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV