Field Care Supervisor £22000 + oncall payments. Brent and Harrow domiciliary care
* Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
* Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s.
* Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
* Maintain accurate client and Caregiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
* Conduct client and Caregiver introductions.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
* Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
* Support and mentor Caregivers.
* Provide support to the Client Experience team.
* Maintain regular contact with clients and Caregivers.
* Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
* Participate in on-call duties as required.
* Compliance with Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
* Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
* Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
* Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
* Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
* Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
* Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
* Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to Caregivers.
* Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
* Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
* Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients