Are you looking to showcase your Bid/Creative writing flair? If so, our client, a Global award winning customer communications company, is looking for you!
As the Bid Manager, you will join an expanding bid services team and play a key part in the management and delivery of winning proposals and tenders.
* Lead the end-to-end bid production process using project management techniques and tools
* Produce high volume bid responses within tight deadline restrictions
* Work closely with subject matter experts, sales teams and commercial teams to create winning answers to client questions
* Develop creative document designs to deliver a strong and differentiating visual impression of the company
* Oversee the production of documents by managing the layout and printing process
Key skills required:
* Bid management experience, preferably within the managed service, print or marketing service sectors
* Project management experience – APMP desirable
* Exceptional level of written English and skilled at applying clear structure to written and graphical documentation
* Ability to build productive stakeholder relationships
* Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
* Exceptional knowledge of MS Office
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
This is a remote role with the requirement to attend a monthly meeting at their London office and an occasional requirement to travel to other UK sites….it would be minimal travel and expensed