Lift Service Engineer – Great Ormond Street Hospital
Competitive Basic + Overtime / Call out
Would you like to join a leading lift engineering specialist that prides themselves on their innovation and their flexibility to meet bespoke customer requirements?
What are we looking for?
Axis Elevators is currently recruiting for an experienced Lift Service Engineer (NVQ3 or equivalent) to cover service of Great Ormond Street Hosptial
As a qualified service lift engineer, you will be expected to;
* Carry out 100% of the lift maintenance and lift service visits of the units within your territory (South East London patch), (North East London Patch) or (Essex patch)
* Respond proactively and timely to lift breakdowns aiming to always achieve first time fix.
* Resolve any long-standing lift faults, achieve zero defect insurance items and maintain contractual KPI’s through the reduction of lift breakdowns
* Carry out minor lift repairs to achieve continual lift operation
* Liaise directly with the customer whilst on site and build a good working relationship
You will be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3, J-Module or equivalent and have in-depth knowledge of a variety of different makes of equipment, demonstrating that you can apply lift engineering principles to maintenance and fault diagnosis.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive Basic Salary plus allowances
* A real commitment to your career progression and development
* A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us….
Over our 25 years of trading, Axis has secured an impressive client base and delivered contracts of varying size and value. Our impressive portfolio now exceeds 3000 units, growing daily and includes blue-chip companies, national institutions, hotels, local authorities and banks. We offer complete design builds of installations to bespoke requirements, such as our Inclinator at the Millennium Bridge in London; as well as maintenance contracts, service contracts and complete refurbishments to existing elevators. We boast a proven track record of reliability and longevity, conforming to the highest British Standards and Lift Regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lift engineer who is looking to develop their career with a leading subsidiary business.We are interested in receiving applications from Service Lift Engineers, Installation Lift Engineers, Repair Lift Engineers, Modernisation Lift Engineers, Lead Engineers or Principle Engineers who have a valid Driving Licence and who live within commutable distance of Great Ormond Street Hosptial