My client is seeking an experienced Post Completions Conveyancing Assistant to join their leading Property Department in their Cornhill, London office.
About our client:
* With close to 300 partners and over 2000 professionals working in over 15 offices.
* Their London office was established in 2012 and currently has a team of over 30 professionals led by six partners.
* The strategy of my clients London office is to provide combined legal services in English and Chinese law from a single office in the City.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Assisting in exchange contracts and following up with developers/clients;
* Drafting and submitting UN1 applications for new build property matters;
* Assisting with application to the Land Registry;
* Assisting fee earners with completion and post completion work
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
* Experienced with conveyancing post completion tasks – 1+ years
* Excellent case management skills
* Proven ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
* The ability to deal with requisitions promptly and efficiently, providing excellent client care service at all times
* Excellent communication skills, attention to details
* A high energy and organized individual who is comfortable working in a busy office
* Able to work within a large team environment whilst still capable of working on their own initiative
* Proactive and enthusiastic.
Subsidised gym membership, excellent professional development, training, clear career prospects, regular social get-togethers, dress down Fridays, free weekly lunch and a fantastic working environment.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful