Support Worker/ Healthcare Assistants – Highgate, NorthLondon
Reporting to: Care Manager
Contract type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
Care Worker – 100s of Positions – – Immediate Start!
VHL is a leading and pacesetting care provider looking for caring, passionate, and reliable care staff to work in the Barnet area. You will join a team of dedicated Care Assistants providing support to our clients in the comfort of their own homes. This opportunity is for domiciliary care only.
We are interested to hear from people with experience as carers and those who want to begin their careers in care. We offer shadowing, coaching, and interactive induction as well as coaching as well as further training.
Duties of the Care Worker will include
• Play Activities
• Visits to the community
• Limited Personal care
• Support with dressing/undressing
• Prompting and administering medication
• Social companionship
• Moving and transfers and others
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Holiday Pay
• Sick Pay
• Company Pension Scheme
• Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
• Free award-winning training and ongoing support whilst you work with us
• Access to Workplace wellness scheme
• Career progression and vocational qualification opportunities
• Flexible Contract
• Refer a Friend scheme for employees
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
Education and previous experience are not essential as we provide training to all candidates but applicants MUST have
· Good is written and spoken in the English language
· A caring and nurturing personality
· Ability to work alone and as part of a team
· Knowledge of the local area
· Reliable and trustworthy work ethics
Our philosophy is based on the principle that each client is unique and our services promote dignity and respect while providing the best of care. The right candidate promote the Values of Verity Healthcare and must show kindness, dignity, and respect, be accountable, pursue and promote excellence, and support individuals to achieve their goals.
Verity Healthcare takes the welfare of vulnerable adults, young people, and children seriously and so we take stringent measures to safeguard all.
All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening such as checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
If you like a challenge, then this is the perfect job for you!
Flexible hours: 16 – 48 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £10.75 – £13.60 per hour
All Staff and Customers are to face masks. All common areas are sanitized.
• Loyalty bonus
• Performance bonus
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday/ Weekends
• Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Highgate, NorthLondon: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)