Onecare UK is a professional domiciliary and supported living care provider that has built a reputation on quality. We have an opportunity for a Field Care Supervisor who is credible, organised and a team player. This is an important role in making sure that quality care is provided to the service users. We have clients throughout London that require care and support to help them remain living in the comfort of their own home.
· Responsible for the smooth running of the care service in the field.
· To produce outcome-based Care Plans for new Service Users; Conduct Risk Assessments and update these as required as part of the Service User's risk management; compile and review MAR charts.
· Liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Plans; identify any training needs of carers and help them develop.
· Conduct care reviews and respond to individual review forms completed by Carers; monitor, supervise and mentor all Care Workers in the field.
· Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all documentation and all services are compliant with legislation, CQC standards and regulations.
· To be on-call in case of emergency as and when required.
At least 1 year of experience in field care supervision or at least 2 years of experience as senior carer.
· Profound interest in Healthcare
· Full UK Driving Licence and vehicle
· Excellent communication skills; English (listening, verbal and written)
· Ability to plan and organise; can work under pressure and within tight deadlines
· Ability to lead effectively and be a member of a team
· Good knowledge of CQC requirements
· Ability to produce concise, clear and accurate reports
· Good IT skills
You will possess a minimum of QCF Level 3 or 4 equivalent / previous experience in a similar role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 per year
We are looking for an experienced Referral and Assessment Social Worker to join a busy yet rewarding team. This Referral...View Job
A Private Health Care services looking to expand their team with a Recruitment Coordinator. This role is based in the...View Job
Central is currently recruiting for a Support Officer, to work in the Hackney area. The service is a medium to...View Job
Social Worker – Bromley – 38k Mbi Medical are pleased to have a Social Worker vaccancy in Bromley, Kent. About...View Job
I am currently recruiting for an EHC case worker to work in Haringey. This role is initially for three months...View Job
Home Based Supervising Social Worker – No Form Fs £37,000 + car allowance £1,500 and £0.45 mileage NonStop Care is...View Job