Our public sector client is seeking a Recruitment Project Lead to work mostly from home however office visits will be required.
3 months – possible extension
£23.45 per hour PAYE
£30.16 per UMB
* Support the Head of HR Business Partnering in reviewing the activities of the
team and develop a plan for the short, medium and long term
Activities include planning and developing:
* To review current pre-employment checking arrangements and on boarding to
ensure they are as streamlined and efficient as possible and how these best
managed – looking at links with Transactions and payroll.
* To fully explore the costs and benefits of fuller or full integrations with iTrent –
exploring savings/ lower error rates and faster turnaround times – looking at
links with HR Systems.
* To review the recruitment system, Tribepad, to ensure it is working for us in the
most effective way, include the knowledge of the team and hiring managers.
This will include process mapping and challenge how they are carried out and
how automation can improve these.
* To develop more sophisticated and contemporaneous metrics and reporting to
ensure optimal service delivery, include workforce planning considerations.
* To develop and enhance our approach to social media and online content
(internally and externally – including the careers page) – links with the Web
team and communications
* To undertake an up-to-date training analysis of the recruitment team to
establish what is required for them to complete all the points on their job
profile understand the capability and capacity of the current structure to ensure
it is fit for purpose.
* To provide relevant upskilling/training of the recruitment team and others
where there are gaps and ensure development is a central consideration.
Project Management skill set
Knowledge of the recruitment market required. Preferably will have experience of working in recruitment or on recruitment related projects.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
A prestigious, state-of-the-art International Business School are seeking a hands- on HR Administrator to join their team on a temporary...View Job
Employee Relations HR Partner Tech – hybrid/London This is a truly great varied role offering a great opportunity to...View Job
Senior Recruiter £200 – £400 per day 6-month contract Greater London Hybrid Working – 2 days in the office with...View Job
Dawn Ellmore Employment are currently on their search for a bright and sparky candidate to join as a Team Assistant...View Job
A highly respected Financial Advisory firm with extensive global reach are looking for a HR Administrator to join their prestigious...View Job