IT Recruiters (London & Dublin):
PE Global Technology Division is growing across all divisions and keen to engage recruiters to join our team in London & Dublin.
We would like to speak to technical recruiters interested in working in a creative environment – if you like to stay on top of new trends, exploring new markets and locations, or prefer to specialize in specific technical domains – our environment and support will enable you to thrive. We encourage all of our team to play a key role in the continued development and design of our wider growth strategy and welcome a creative approach to recruitment. This is an opportunity to shape the direction your career path takes from this point forward in a supportive environment.
Our team proactively partners with vendors, consultancies, start-ups, large enterprise international clients operating across multiple industries to provide innovative resourcing solutions and consistent access to elite aligned talent through contract, perm, project, RPO, MSP, and executive search solutions globally.
Day to Day:
• Developing new and existing client relationships
• Discuss, share and act on new initiatives on best practices, market and growth strategy, latest technology trends.
• Sourcing technical candidates internationally from passive and active markets utilising a combination of traditional and innovative sourcing methods and avenues
• Proactively maintaining a talent pool aligned to our client’s needs
• Interfacing with clients, leading client engagements and focused account management
• Taking ownership of one or more of our team’s technical areas and constantly striving to improve our subject matter expertise around this area
• Keep up to date with latest market developments and trends
• Respond quickly and effectively to client requisitions
• Take the lead on driving our social media presence, exposure and followers by creating engaging content
• Continuously offer a high-quality service to our clients and candidates
What we look for:
• Notable relevant experience acquired in a recruitment agency ideally in a 360 capacity.
• Blend of business development, delivery, account management and project recruitment.
• Broad understanding of the technology arena with ideally some specialist knowledge/familiarity aligned to one or more technical areas; Software Engineering & Architecture, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Digital Transformation, Data Science & Analytics, Emerging Technology
• Professional, proactive and self-driven approach to recruitment and career.
• Strong networking and creative approach to engaging clients and candidates
What we offer:
• Hybrid / remote working, flex working arrangement
• Continued Training and Development with constant support
• Access to an international market and client base
• Opportunity to take ownership of specific technical areas
• Opportunity to help shape the direction and growth of the team
• Uplift on current salary with good commission structure
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert
Our NHS Client is looking for an HR Administrator to help with Recuitment. This is a quality assurance and customer...View Job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Immediate Start Year 1 – £35k-£45k+OTE Year 2 – £60k-£70k+OTE Year 3 -£100k+OTE Are you a...View Job
HR Administrator South West London Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm An established food company based in Battersea are looking...View Job
International Candidate Manager Prospero Teaching The role: The International Candidate Manager will have overall responsibility of recruiting Australian and New...View Job
Our leading London-based client now has fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Systems Manager to join them on a permanent...View Job