We are collaborating exclusively with a unique & award winning travel company who are now seeking several North America Travel Specialists to join their fun and friendly team, hybrid working. We are seeking articulate and ambitious sales professionals who have travelled to North America to join a prestigious & long-established tour operator that offer several inspiring worldwide destinations to the discerning traveller. This very exciting Luxury Travel Consultant opportunity is ideal for one who has travelled to places such as New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Bahamas, Canada, Mexico and surrounding looking for a career in the travel industry as full training is provided. We would also consider experienced Travel sales professionals seeking a career back in travel who have travelled to North America.
Generous commission, trips abroad, hybrid working, great benefits and career progression is on offer.
IF YOU ARE LOOKNIG FOR AN EXCITING CAREER IN THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!!
As a North America Specialist, you shall be performing an array of duties:
* Creating bespoke travel itineraries across North America including tailormade travel, tours, city breaks, and family vacations.
* Handling incoming travel enquiries with professionalism.
* Enhancing your travel knowledge by participating in trips and conducting various training sessions.
* Selling a wide range of travel products including flights, various types of accommodation, tours, excursions, airport lounges etc.
* Arranging a wide range of holiday types including adventure travel, honeymoons, tailormade travel, family vacations, safari two centre, beach holidays, city breaks and many more exciting travel types.
To be considered for this post one must have travelled to North America with sales experience.
Excellent written and communication skills is key and be able to offer a cutting-edge customer service. We would also consider experienced travel professionals looking for a career back in travel. THIS ISNT JUST A JOB – IT’S A CAREER! Know anyone who would be interested?
Generous perks on offer:
* Lucrative salary and commission
* Full training
* 4 days working from home – 1 day in the office – flexible
* Trips overseas – best way to sell a destination is to go there right!?
* Career development
* Generous holiday entitlement package – we all deserve holidays!
* Day off for your Birthday
* Extra day off for volunteering for charity
* Travel perks
* Health plan
PLEASE INCLUDE A TRAVEL PROFILE OUTLINING ALL THE DESTINATIONS VISITED WITH ALL APPLICATIONS
People Systems Administrator A renowned entertainment group are seeking a HR Systems Administrator to join their team based in London....View Job
Assistant General Manager Location: Heston Pools & Fitness, New Heston Road, Hounslow. TW5 0LW Hours of work: Full Time 40...View Job
People Systems Administrator Working for a very well-known entertainment group, based in London, Hybrid role. Amazing benefits, pension, working flexibility,...View Job
THE COMPANY Our client have been a global leader in business travel for almost 30 years. They are committed to ...View Job
Travel Manager £27,000 + Uncapped bonus East Malling THE COMPANY: Our client is a luxury travel agency who are seeking...View Job