Role: Senior Education Manager
Contract Length: 3 months
Pay Rate to Intermediary: £278.88 per day
Spinwell is recruiting for a Senior Education Manager for an excellent opportunity within the public sector.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR EDUCATION MANAGER
Reporting directly to the Operational Manager: Learning Academy, the Senior Education Manager: is a senior member of the Learning Academy responsible for the effective operational, business, and performance management of the Learning Academy Business Support team. The post holder will work closely with the Director of Education, Operational Manager: Learning Academy, Associate Directors of Education and other key stakeholders in setting and monitoring education, training, development and performance against agreed targets and objectives.
The post holder will provide strategic operational leadership for the academy Business Support Team, ensuring the academy meets its responsibilities in relation to performance targets for education including pre-registration nurse education, undergraduate non-medical education, education of the non-registered workforce, and the on-going professional development of other non-medical clinical professional staff in response to national and local regulatory frameworks and Trust objectives.
The post holder will act as a key link between the Learning Academy departments including Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME), Organisational and Employee Development (OED), the Clinical Simulation Centre, Digital Learning, and Resuscitation Training Services, as well as other non-medical education stakeholders, e.g. Nursing Workforce, Heads of Nursing, Allied Health Professionals, Healthcare Scientists, other multi-professionals within the Trust, and our external partners.
The role requires the post holder to work autonomously with a continued focus on high-quality education for the workforce providing effective operational, business, and performance management of the academy Business team.
The Senior Education Manager will act as a key member of a designated education workstream providing pan-Trust educational business expertise and leadership
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE OF THE SENIOR EDUCATION MANAGER
* Knowledge and understanding of diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
* Understanding of Diversity and Inclusion challenges in the workplace.
* Demonstrable contribution to advancing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
* Educated to degree level and/or equivalent level of experience within area
* Educated to Post Graduate Diploma level and/or equivalent level of experience within area
* Evidence of continuing professional and personal development
* Evidence of Leadership / management development
* Experience of working within education or academia
* Knowledge & experience of quality assurance and operational performance management, including budget management, monitoring activity, and reporting against key performance indicators
* Extensive experience of leading and managing teams
* Experience of education commissioning and franchising education
* Ability to analyse complex problems and to develop practical and workable solutions to address them
If you are a Senior Education Manager or looking to become a Senior Education Manager apply now or send your CV to Spinwell!
We welcome all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Applying to this or any other vacancy advertised by Spinwell Ltd constitutes an agreement for Spinwell Ltd to hold your details for 24 months for the purpose of assessing suitability for the advertised position and to make you aware of any other positions deemed suitable of which You will make you aware by means of either email, text or phone. In line with GDPR regulations you are able to request your details be removed from the company data at any time by emailing us
Cycle Route/ Large Corridor Project Manager Eden Brown Synergy is currently working in partnership with a Local Government Organisation in...View Job
Government Security is undergoing a step-change, and it’s an exciting time to be a part of it. As part of...View Job
Locations Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Croydon, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Stratford. About HMRC At HMRC we are...View Job
We are recruiting for an M&E qualified Maintenance Manager for an In House Estates team, for a static role based...View Job
Cedar are supporting a brand name trade association in London with the search for an interim Finance Assistant. This role...View Job