The Role: Field Services Manager
Reporting to: National Account Manager
WELCOME TO LINAKER
For 30 years Linaker has specialised in the creation and maintenance of tailor-made business environments. Having shaped workspaces for a wide range of businesses across the country, Linaker’s heritage lies in our ability to design and regulate unique spaces that truly work.
Linaker was founded upon three core values: trust, reliability and care. We are not just a service provider, rather an essential part of our clients’ architecture and, ultimately, an extension of your business, a part of one team.
The last couple of years has seen Linaker grow exponentially and 2023 is no exception. Our client base continues to grow month on month and as a result we are now looking for a talented Field Services Manager to join us on our upward journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Field Services Engineer you will be responsible for the service delivery for a designated client portfolio.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
* Support the operations team as required i.e. technical assistance, reviewing engineers routes, meetings, site visits and surveys.
* Ensure that any credit notes are agreed with the business director and national account manager first before being issued to the client.
* Produce and manage client quotation transactions, including contract amendments for sign off and the updating of labour logs, PPM planners, costs sheets and on site documentation,
* Review and authorise Engineers holiday request forms as required.
* Review and sign off Engineers time sheets as required.
* Attend and meetings deemed necessary to fulfil your role as requested by the business director providing and additional supporting documentation such as reports when required.
* Production of clients reports and or necessary documents pre client meeting (2 days in advance) to ensure their productivity.
* Ensure good client satisfaction and portfolio retention (measured tasks).
* Successfully complete 4 site audits a month to include all tasks arising (measured tasks).
* Produce and file meeting minutes and actions for all attended client meetings within 5 working days of meeting.
* To complete all required actions from any client meetings, utilising your own fact finding and contract resources in a timely manner a agreed and communicating with the client throughout these steps.
* To foster great internal and external sub contractor relationships by being positive and actively being involved in the team for the greater good.
* To escalate any issues which you can not solve promptly to ensure service levels.
* Protect the compliance reputation and interest at all times by ensuring the company is portrayed in a good light at all times. This includes carrying out any other reasonable duties deemed necessary to ensure the business can fulfil it’s moral and legal duties and obligations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A sound understanding of the operational functions and a sound knowledge of operational service delivery.
* An understanding of expectation, deadlines, targets both internally and externally of internal and external clients.
* Good understanding of CAFM, helpdesk and accounting systems and processes.
* Technically competent, commercially aware with a sound understanding of Health and Safety.
* Good basic written and numerical skills and comfortable working with Microsoft office.
* Exceptional customer interaction skills, quick thinking and a confident communicator.
* A natural problem solver, who thrives under pressure. Can stay cool and calm in the face of adversity and can demonstrate empathy when overcoming challenges.
* Strong relationship management skills – internal and external.
* Ability to be self-motivated and work well within a team.
* Flexibility to travel with a valid UK driving licence.
* Starting salary between £45,000 – £50,000 DOE with annual pay reviews.
* 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Company Car.
* Auto enrolment in the company pension scheme.
* Health care and medical insurance after a qualifying period.
* Annual events and competitions.
If you like the sound of the above and want to be part of a fast-growing business, we would love to hear from you!
Click apply now for immediate consideration
Senior Project Manager – Water Industry MEICA or Civils Will look at Project Managers or Senior Project Managers A leading...View Job
Contract Civil 3D Technician London £35-£40 per hr Hybrid Working available An amazing opportunity to work for a leading London...View Job
Job Title: Site Manager Location: South London Salary: Competitive Job type: Full Time. Engel Construction is an established company with...View Job
Trainee Field Service Engineer (AC / Refrigeration) £25,000 – £30,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Pension Croydon Are...View Job
Chiller engineer Up to £44000 + training + overtime + door to door travel + Company van Do you have...View Job