️ Senior DevOps Azure Engineers! Looking for the following Skills:Python, bash scripting, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform and DevOps in Azure cloud. Experience with deployment and support of Azure services
▶️ Urgent 12 Month Contract inside ir35
▶️ £700 to £850 per day Remote
Templeton & Partners urgently need Senior DevOps engineers! You will join a team who partners with development teams throughout the organization with the goal of improving products and enhancing speed and quality on development and deployment.
On a Normal Day, You Will
• Work with product teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
• Help product teams to develop and deploy on a cloud native environment
• Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
• Develop automation of application deployment and configuration
• Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers and products
• Coach and train developers on DevOps best practices
• Research, develop, configure and implement tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Drive efficiencies in products and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, backup/restore and root cause analysis.
• Grit, drive and a deep feeling of ownership.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience on DevOps or equivalent
• Strong experience in Python or equivalent language
• Strong experience on bash scripting
• Strong experience with Kubernetes
• Strong experience with Docker
• Strong experience with Terraform
• Experience with DevOps in Azure cloud.
• Experience with deployment and support of Azure services
• Strong experience with Azure PaaS and IaaS
• Experience in the Linux environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals
• Understanding of Microservice based Architecture
• Ability to implement infrastructure as code
• An understanding of application security and information security controls
• A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
• Working knowledge of GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, Jenkins (or other similar toolset)
• Application development background will be an advantage
• Data Engineering platform/tools experience, plus monitoring and logging platforms, will be an advantage
For more information please apply now
Assistant Management Accountant Richmond / Surrey Salary up to £35,000 + Excellent Benefits CV Screen is recruiting for an Assistant...View Job
Our client, based in London Zone 2 is currently recruiting for a permanent Finance Business Partner as they expand their...View Job
Trading Operations Analyst Salary: £55k DOE Based: London Permanent – Hybrid working This role sits within a global team which...View Job
Title: Sole Payroll Manager/Administrator Location: Central London (office based) Salary: £40k / £5k bonus / benefits Looking to join a...View Job
About us Avencia Consulting are recruiting on behalf of a leading Specialty Insurer based in the City, who are looking...View Job