Leading Catering Equipment Engineers are a leading commercial catering equipment servicing and maintenance company providing reactive maintenance and planned preventative contracts to businesses in and around London and the Home Counties.
Our small but mighty team has worked with large brands that include BBC, Atul Kutcher Restaurants, SKY, NEC, M&S Café’s and many more.
Engineers is a wholy owned subsidery of IFSE Group, who work cohesively in the restaurant design, build and fit-out business to provide expertise to a range of industries, including restaurants, cafes, education, high street, retail, hospitality, healthcare, bars, garden centres and many more. As an Employee-Owned business, all IFSE Group staff have a stake in the success of the business.
After one year of service to the business, all employees are entitled to a discretionary bonus based on the success of the business in that year.
• You will attend Reactive or Preventative Maintenance calls to repair and maintain equipment on our customer sites
• Carrying out repair and maintenance activites within capability range in accordance with manufacturer guidanace and to the high quality
• To communicate on a regular basis with our Operations Team providing updates on work task
• To input customer, site and equipment issue detail into custom Service/Engineer Application for accurate recording of works on company issues tablet
• To maintain all vehicle stock, tools and equipment accurately and securely
Our Ideal Candidate
• Gas COMCAT (phone number removed). (Further COMCAT training will be provided for the successful candidate.)
• F Gas Refrigeration (would be an advantage)
• Relevant electrical experience
• Experience in the industry would be beneficial
• Full drivers license
What you’ll receive:
• A competitive salary
• Company van – Ford Transit Limited
• Discretionary annual bonus (paid early in the financial year) which is related to the success of the company for the year
• Opportunity for overtime
• Company tablet and mobile
• Company Pension
• Paid annual leave: 25 days + public holidays. Following the third year of service, leave increases by one day per year, up to a maximum of 30 says annual leave. Bank holidays are paid in additional to the above annual leave
Work schedule of 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with on-site parking available and the IFSE offices are within a 5 minute walk of the Waddon Marsh tram stop
Civil Infrastructure Design Manager. London Salary up to £60k plus Car Allowance Calibre Search are working on behalf of a...View Job
Our client requires an additional BMS Service Engineer, the experienced engineer will be proficient with Trend or Tridium systems within...View Job
Buro Happold is recruiting for a contract senior Electrical Engineer to join our Building Environments team in our London office....View Job
Here at Bespoke Recruitment Services we are currently looking to speak with Drainage Engineers for a full time role we...View Job
I have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Design Engineer with several years of experience to join a cutting...View Job